Sunday, December 14, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is....

Bendaroos??!!!


Yes, that says bendaroos. My 4 year old, Wyatt, is obsessed with these things, since he keeps seeing the infomercial. For 5 months now, every time the commercial comes on, he says I want Santa to bring me that. Well, like most 4 year olds, he says it with almost every commercial.


Fast forward to Friday night. We go to see Santa and take our picture. (doesn't the little one looked thrilled)

Afterwards, I say "Wyatt, what did you ask Santa to bring you?".

He answers "Bendaroos"

I say "What else?" Thinking please let there be something else, as Santa has not purchased them.

He answers "That's it, just bendaroos."


Got to LOVE those infomercials. Guess I am off to buy string wrapped in wax. I'll show you all how well they look all over my house in about three weeks. lol