Nowali has been making traditional moccasins in Sweden for over 50 years. The company is proud of its heritage and continues to produce these high quality moccasins, where the stitching is still sewn by hand. Their design is a comfy sock in a soft shoe that kids will keep on and they come in a bunch of cute designs. Nowali moccasins are available in sizes for babies, toddlers, big kids, and adults.
Nowali was nice enough to send me a pair of moccasins in their new Cars design for Blake. And, here he is playing in them.
They are well made and he was happy to leave them on while he played. I think they will be the perfect slipper for his this fall!
Nowali was has offered one lucky reader a pair of moccasins of their choice. To enter, just follow the rules below. They have also offered all my readers the following coupon code: HAPPYFEET, which gives 10% off + free shipping for orders over $40. This code is good thru 12/31/09.
How to Enter:
1) Visit Nowali and tell me which moccasins you would choose.
Additional Entries: (please leave a separate entry for each)
2) Subscribe to my blog.
3) Favorite me in technorati.
4) Follow me on twitter (whatmommiesneed) and tweet about this giveaway.
5) Blog about this giveaway and link back here to http://www.whatmommiesneed.com/
6) Put my button on your sidebar.
You Must Leave a Valid E-mail Address to be eligible.