Sunday, December 28, 2008

Review: Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags

Are you tired of waiting for the water to boil? I am talking about sterilizing all those nipples, pacifiers and pump parts. It takes forever, unless you are lucky like me, and have found the joy of using the Medela quick clean micro-steam bags.
These bags sterilize everything in as little as three minutes. All you do, is clean as usual, drop everything in the bag, add 2 mls of water and microwave. Our nighttime routine is so much quicker with these bags.


The best part of these bags is the price. A box of five bags is right at $5.00, and each bag is good for 20 uses. It even has a checklist on the back of each bag, so that you know when it is time to retire and start anew.


They can be found at Babies R Us, and are so worth looking into.


Let me know which product helps you save time.


2 comments:

Hippie Family... said...

good too know. Too late for me, we bought an Advent one that I used to death, then put in the basement... The bags look much cheaper and I am sure Madela now supports them being put in the microwave, they didn't when I got my pump... ugg.. :)
cute blog btw.