Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kids Coats Has Launched Kids Swimwear

The design team behind KidsCoats.com has ventured into Kids Swimwear and I am so jealous that I don't have a girl!! They have some of the cutest styles around.
And even though I don't have a girl, they were nice enough to share some of their other great products with me!! Here is the box of goodies that I received: Yeah, I was pretty excited when I opened this box!! Both boys got a matching jean short and button down shirt set, and they each got a winter coat. Here are my boys in their new coats:

KidsCoats also has a variety of kids raincoats to choose from.

And now is the time to stock up, because they are having a Warehouse Penny Sale on eBay, for Corky's Kids Sportswear. They have a variety of dresses, hats, halter tops, and sets on sale. This awesome dress is one of their sale items:
Here is the link to the sale: Warehouse Penny Sale. Many of these items are perfect for summer, and you won't find a better price, but you must hurry! Sale ends May 12th.

Renee

0 comments: