Friday, September 25, 2009

Planning a Ski Vacation

Living here in the south, snow is something of a rare occasion. I have only been skiing once, and I must admit that it was not a pretty site. I think even the instructor was at a loss for words and my husband was a little embarrassed to say the least.LOL

But, as the kids get older, I would love to be able to take them on a ski holiday. It would be so much fun just to watch them play in the snow, you know the kind that lasts more than five minutes. And, I think it would be a great way to spend some quality family time together. Think about sitting in front of a fire with your family while the snow is falling outside, just like in the movies. Yes, I really have no experience with snow.LOL But, since Blake has just turned one, I think we will have to wait a few more years before I try this out, but it is definitely on our list to do!

With so many different locations available for ski holidays, you could pick anywhere in the world to go and see. I would love to check out some ski sites in Europe, since I have never been there. Where would you like to go skiing?

Renee

0 comments: