Sunday, September 20, 2009

Review: Arnold Sandwich Thins

I have told you all before how much I like the texture and flavor of Arnold Bread. That is why I was so happy to hear that they were adding a new product to their line. Well, not just a new product, but a 100 Calorie product!

Arnold's new Sandwich Thins are a great way to enjoy artisan flavors without the calories. They are available in multi-grain and whole wheat varieties. And, they contain no high fructose corn syrup and are cholesterol free.


When something is this good for you, my first thought is always, well how does it taste. Arnold was nice enough to send me both varieties of sandwich thins to try and I must admit they are delicious!


The size is just right for a sandwich, not an itty bitty thing, but similar to the size of a small hamburger bun. The flavor was great and the texture was good. My husband even liked them, and he loves his sandwiches. These are the perfect solution for anyone who is trying to cut back on their calories, without sacrificing taste.


The best part for me is that a whole thin is only 1 Weight Watcher point!!


Arnold Sandwich Thins can be found in the bread aisle and are sold in packs of either 8 or 16 thins. Be on the lookout for these the next time you head to the store!

Renee

0 comments: