Sunday, June 7, 2009

Review: Baby Bella Maya

Are you looking for a way to spruce up your old car seat? If so, Baby Bella Maya has was you need.

My car seat had definitely seen better days, after going through baby number 1. So, when I pulled it out the closet for the second baby, I knew that I needed to replace the cover. Not only was my cover dingy looking, but the elastic was starting to give around the edges.
Here is a before shot of my car seat.
Thanks to Baby Bella Maya, my car seat now looks like new! Here is the after shot of my seat.

They were nice enough to send me their toddler car seat cover in Ocean Mist to try. The fabric is beautiful and soft. It installed easily, and fit well. They even have snaps along where the straps fit through, so that you don't have to remove the cover to adjust the strap location. I only wish that the straps lay flat when the come out the top, I feel that they twist a little. Other than that his seat looks so awesome!
Baby Bella Maya also carries blankets, headbands, lacy leggings, and more. So if you need to freshen up your little one's seat, be sure to check out Baby Bella Maya!

Renee

0 comments: