Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review: Graco Suite Solutions Pack 'n Play

I will start out by saying that I do not have a good record when it comes to using a Pack 'n Play. The one that I had for Wyatt was a hand me down that was heavy and hard to set up. Needless to say I was not super sad when Katrina swept it away. So, when Blake was born I decided that I didn't need one. Well, that lasted for about 4 days, until we evacuated for Gustav. I had to borrow one at the last minute to use for him. This one was okay, but nothing that made me want to run out and buy one. I told you my luck wasn't so great.LOL

Well, my sister and I planned a vacation with the kids, and I had to have somewhere for Blake to sleep, so I went shopping for a Pack 'n Play. This is where I found the Graco Suite Solutions Pack 'n Play Playard, which had so many features that I was just amazed. This playard comes with a bassinet, baby organizer, changing table, electronic mobile entertainment, night light, and more! I also was pleased with the available patterns.

Graco was nice enough to send me a playard to try and I must say that I was super impressed! Blake slept in his playard really well even though we were not at home. This playard was extremely easy to set up and take down. Here is a video of me demonstrating how quickly you can set this playard up:

I was able to set it up in less that a minute! Even though the pack 'n play weighs over 30 lbs., I found it was still easy to handle. I also loved the music feature, because it helped soothe him when he was going to sleep. It also has a carrying handle when packed, which helps out tremendously when traveling.

Graco's Suite Solutions playard can be purchased at Babies R Us for $199.99 or many other mass retailers. It is an investment worth making. I'm glad to be prepared for this vacation and hurricane season.

I would definitely recommend this pack 'n play to new moms. I was not able to try out the bassinet or changing table, because my little chunky monkey was over the weight limit, but if they are anything like the rest of this system, you will be impressed.

Renee

0 comments: