Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Review: Purex 3-in-1

We all know that there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done. Therefore, anything that makes my housework easier and less time consuming, I am all for!!

When I first heard about the new Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets visions of the laundry practically doing itself went through my head. Seriously, this took all the work out of my laundry regimen. And, the best part is, there are no more streaks of liquid detergent down the front of my dryer to clean.

Here is a little bit about these new sheets from Purex's site: Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are the simplest way to do laundry. Each powerful sheet contains a load’s worth of super-concentrated detergent, softener and anti-static all in one product. The sheets are the trouble-free alternative to using multiple laundry products, like traditional liquids and powders.

To use these sheets, you simply drop a sheet in the washer, where the blue detergent portion of the sheet is released during the wash cycle. After the wash is done, transfer the laundry sheet with clothes to dryer. The color stripe is heat activated by the dryer to soften clothes and remove static.

Purex sent me some of their 3-in-1 sheets to try and I was highly impressed. My clothes came out of the washer clean and smelling great and out of the dryer fresh, soft, and static free. I would definatley purchase this product, because it works great and saves time!

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are available at Mass, Grocery, and Drug retailers nationwide with a suggested retail pricing for both the 20 sheet Starter Kit (includes convenient Dispenser) and 24 sheet Refill Pack is $5.99-$7.49. The Laundry Sheets are available in three unique fragrances: Spring Oasis, Tropical Escape and Pure & Clean.

These laundry sheets would be perfect for college students, vacations, and hurrications. (For those of you who don't leave in the south, a hurrication is a hurricane evacuation LOL). Think about it, no more worring about packing the detergent and dryer sheets, its an all in one compact sheet, which takes up much less space.

Renee

1 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I've been using these for two weeks now and LOVE them! The only issue I've run into is sometimes the sheet gets stuck in the base of the washer, you know the part that sucks up baby socks.