Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Review: Boojee Beads

Being a girly-girl and doing lab work sometimes makes for an odd combination. I am always looking for ways to "pretty up" my lab, including working in a pink lab coat.LOL


I am required to wear my ID badges whenever I am in the building and have never found a fashionable way to do so, until I found Boojee Beads. They have a huge selection of lanyards, badge reels, badge clips, and much more.


Boojee Beads was nice enough to send me a retractable lanyard in their pink lily design. Here I am at work showing it off!
My lanyard is comfortable to wear for a full day and I love the retractable feature, which makes scanning in and out the building with full hands much easier. Be sure to keep Boojee Beads in mind if you are trying to find a way to add a little flair to your everyday work attire.

Renee

0 comments: