Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Review: Envirosax

I am always looking for new ways to not only be eco-friendly, but raise my kids to think that it is the norm. With some help from Envirosax, I think we have just instilled a new way of shopping in my family. Their reusable shopping bags are functional and super cute!

Here is a little bit about Envirosax from their site: Envirosax is proud to help protect the environment for tomorrow’s generation by providing an eco-friendly alternative to disposable shopping bags that have caused so much damage to the environment worldwide. Envirosax bags are lightweight, portable, waterproof and each one holds the equivalent of two supermarket plastic bags thanks to reinforced seams.

They were nice enough to send my family a bag to try and I chose one of the kid pattern in Jessie and Lulu. Yes, I know the dinos are a big stretch for me.LOL But, I wanted something that Wyatt would be interested in using. Here is a picture of him showing it off.

I love that these bags come in decorative sets of five and retail for $37.95. My favorite pattern is the Monochromatic. And, I think that these are a great way to get the kids involved in helping out the environment. These bags roll up really small, which makes them practical to keep in a purse.

Keep Envirosax in mind when shopping for that environmentally friendly friend or looking for stocking stuffers!

Renee

0 comments: