Saturday, August 1, 2009

Review: See Kai Run

I have complained before how shopping for boys is just not as much fun due to lack of choices. That was until I found See Kai Run shoes. They offer so many boy options that I had trouble deciding which pair to get. You know that you usually only have a choice or two when it comes to boy's shoes, but no longer. See Kai Run has over 20 styles to choose from!!
See Kai Run began November 2004, when a mother wanted shoes for her son that reflected his personality of bold, hip, and fun, with an urban sensibility. The response to these shoes have been overwhelming, with parents being excited to see shoes with so much character. These shoe's have soles that are made of extremely flexible rubber, which allows the foot to flex in all the right places making it great for outdoor use. The shoe itself is comprised of a butter soft leather with a breathable leather lining and padded collars for comfort. See Kai Run shoes are easy to get on and off due to the Velcro closures which help to ensure a great fit.

Now, I know I keep talking about all the great boy designs, but they offer just as much style for girls. See Kai Run was nice enough to send Blake a pair of Dominic boots to try.
Here he is looking quite suave in his new shoes.


Let me start off by saying that these are the cutest boots for boys that I have ever seen. I love the style, the leather is super soft and the contrast stitching is so cool. I truly believe that with shoes, you get what you pay for and I would definitely buy from See Kai Run. Blake has an extremely wide foot and I was excited that these shoes went on without a problem, but I did order a size up.

If you are looking for shoes with a little more style and color without sacrificing quality give See Kai Run a chance, you will not be disappointed.

Renee

0 comments: