Monday, August 17, 2009

Review: Gerber 8 Grains and Yogurt Cereal

As Blake got older, he was getting bored with his same old breakfast choices, rice cereal or oatmeal. That was until we tried Gerber's NEW 8 Grains and Yogurt Cereal. Not only does it contain 8 grains, but is also made with real yogurt and contains Live and Active Cultures.


This new cereal option is a great source of iron for infants, which support baby's healthy mental development. And, this cereal contains no artificial colors or flavors. I like to mix Blake's cereal with formula and then add fruit. I was impressed with how creamy this cereal was once blended. I did find that you had to work out a few clumps, but they mashed out easy enough. Here is what the cereal looks like after I mixed it with formula and fruit.

Now, I will admit that Blake is not a picky eater, but he does really like this new cereal. Here he is enjoying it for breakfast.
I don't know if you can tell, but I think he was really enjoying breakfast that morning.LOL



My only complaint is that Gerber did not come out with this new cereal sooner! I would definitely recommend this product to moms and would purchase again if we had not started table food.

Renee

0 comments: