Thursday, August 20, 2009

Review: Super Mario Bros and SONIC DVDs

Do you remember Super Mario Bros and SONIC the Hedgehog? I remember playing Super Mario Bros for hours when I was younger, so when the cartoons showed up in the mail the other day I was quite nostalgic. I am not sure who was more excited to watch them, my husband and I or Wyatt.LOL


Super Mario Bros: Super Show! Off the Map has a run time of 75 minutes and includes five original episodes. Wyatt really enjoyed these cartoons and watched the disc multiple times. This dvd retails for only $5.99 and can be purchased from NCircle Entertainment.

Wyatt enjoyed Adventures of SONIC the Hedgehog: Robots Attack just as much as the Mario Bros. This disc has a run time of 88 minutes and includes 4 original episodes. This disc also retails for $5.99 and can also be purchase at NCircle Entertainment.
I was surprised by how much Wyatt really enjoyed these cartoons. We asked which was his favorite of the two, and he said "I like them both the same".LOL And, the best part is we had fun watching with him, which made for great family fun.

These dvds seem to have great appeal for all ages, including preschoolers, tweens, and Gen-Xers and NCircle Entertainment has a huge selection of both of these titles to choose from. These cartoons would be a great way to keep all the kids happy on a long road trip. So, stock up before all those holiday travels.

Renee

0 comments: