Friday, July 31, 2009

Review: Stephen Joseph Gifts

Now that summer is almost over, it is time to get ready to head back to school. Wyatt is required to wear a uniform, so the only way that he gets to express himself is through his backpack. I let him decide what he wants, but it must be a bag that will last him. I definitely do not want to have to purchase a new one half way through the year.


When searching for a quality backpack, I came across Stephen Joseph Gifts. I had bought one of their quilted backpacks for Wyatt when he was a toddler and absolutely loved it! But, I was not aware of the range of products they offered. They sell a huge variety of items including: duffel bags, rolling luggage, lunch boxes, nap mats, and so much more. They have some really cute stuff and I have my eye on the Sea Life quilted backpack for Blake.

Stephen Joseph has been in business since 1981 and produce high quality and products that are both fun and safe. Their passion is to create the cutest gifts in the industry, and I think they are right on target.


Stephen Joseph Gifts was nice enough to send Wyatt their GoGo Bag in Guitar. It is the perfect size backpack for preschool. Here Wyatt is showing off his new bag.


I was worried how Wyatt would feel about not actually picking out his backpack, but he thought his new bag was "so cool". His favorite features were the stars and flames. This bag was definitely a hit at our house!

Give Stephen Joseph Gifts a look, I am sure you will find something that you absolutely NEED.
Renee

1 comments:

The Crazy Dazy said...

The Crazy Dazy carries all the Stephen Joseph backpacks, and they embroider names, making these cute backpacks even cuter!