Monday, July 6, 2009

Amazing Blogger Race: Meet the Divine Miss Mommy

So, I am a participant in the Amazing Bl0gger Race over at MomDot. I am lucky enough to have been partenered with Stacie from the Divine Miss Mommy. Here is some information about Miss Stacie:

1) What is your middle name? Leigh

2) How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3) Do you like one of your kids more than the other? Right now, no.

4) Is your husband your ’soul mate’? Yes.

5) What is one thing you hate about blogging?Not being good enough

6) What was your nickname as a child?Boo

7) What is your least favorite social site? My Space

8) What is your favorite social site? Twitter

9) What is your fav blog besides your own?The Bloggess

10) Tell us the last time you were picked on. Yesterday. My sister made a comment about my messy house

0 comments: