Sunday, July 19, 2009

Preparing for BlogHer

So, I am getting ready to leave for BlogHer on Thursday!! I am very excited! But, before I can leave I have to make sure that my sweet husband is ready for BlogHer.LOL

This weekend I went shopping and stocked up on everything that he could possibly need. I am now assured that he will not run out of diapers, wipes, formula, food, or toilet paper. There is now no excuse for my kids not to be clean and fed while I am gone.

I have even made lists of what each kid needs to have packed in their bags when he drops them off in the morning at camp and day care. I have all their clothes washed and ready to go.

Why is it that when I leave town I make sure all these things are done, but when he goes somewhere all he has to do is kiss everyone good-bye?

Now all I have to do is pack. That should only take me like 3 hours, right?

Renee

0 comments: