Friday, July 3, 2009

Review: Sleepyheads

What is more comfy than your pjs? For some reason, putting on my pjs always helps me relax. Maybe its because I know that it is time to wind down, but whatever it is, on some nights, pajama time can not come around quick enough. I know my boys feel the same way. Wyatt loves to pick out which pajamas he will wear after bath each night.



If you are looking for some new pjs check out Sleepyheads, they carry a huge selection of pajamas for the whole family. Including the brands Frankie & Johnny, Bedhead, Betsy Johnson, and many, many more. What a great gift to give any time of the year!



Sleepyheads was nice enough to send me a pair of Frankie & Johnny Think Pink pjs from their flannel collection to try. These pajamas retail for $54.95 and are available in sizes XS-XL. Since it is a super hot here I have not tried them yet, but here is a picture of them. And, you can feel great and look great with these pjs, because 10 % of the sale will be donated to http://www.breastcancer.org/.



Next time you are looking for pajamas for your family, be sure to check out Sleepyheads. With their huge selection, you will be sure to find all you need at their shop.

Renee

0 comments: