Thursday, July 30, 2009

Review: Ufadili

Usually when I buy clothes for my boys, all I get is a garment, but what if what I bought did more. Shopping at Ufadili does the more. Their vision is to offer adorable clothes, that teach your children different languages, share interesting facts, and give 30% of all purchases to charity.
Ufadili offers clothing for boys, girls, and women. All of their clothing is made using 100% cotton and under fair trade. The tees feature an animal with the name of that animal in a different language. The packaging of all products are made from 100% recycled materials and is super cute. These tees come ready for gifting and even include Giving Tags, which have a learining side that gives the design's translation in 5 different languages and shares interesting facts about the design.
Ufadili was nice enough to send Blake a raglan tee in the blue marlin print. Here is is sporting it:

Let me just say that I fell in love with the packaging right away! Blake did too, as he tried to eat the box.LOL Then I took the tee out the box and was impressed with the quality. I think this is a super cute tee and love the concept of learning different languages.

Whether you are shopping for your own little ones or for a gift, check out what Ufadili has to offer. You might just find something special!
Renee

0 comments: