Sunday, July 12, 2009

Review: Windex All-in-One

I must be totally honest with you all, I don't do windows. I am a clean fanatic, but I have never been one to worry about the windows, especially the outside. Don't worry though, my husband does them for me.LOL

Then came the new Windex All-in-One Outdoor cleaning system. This system is easy to use and even a little fun, well as fun as cleaning windows can be. It is an easy 3 step system. All you have to do is hose down the windows, wipe them with the cleaning pad, and rinse. The cleaning pad is attached to a telescopic pole which makes reaching the high windows a breeze.


Here is a picture of my windows after I cleaned them. The right window is cleaned and the left is not.

I found the system easy to use and it did leave a streak free shine. I might actually clean the windows now.LOL My husband might actually like this cleaning system more than me.

If you are looking to try out this new cleaning system, the starter kit includes: 1 cleaning head, 1 handle, 4 pole sections, and 1 cleaning pad which cleans 20 windows. This kit can be purchased for just $14.99 and can be found anywheres from Target and Home Depot to your local grocery store. Refill packs of 2 cleaning pads retail for $4.99.

Renee

0 comments: