Friday, July 31, 2009

Review: Post Honey Nut Shredded Wheat

I must admit that some nights I am just to tired to cook. We call these our "fend for" nights, which means you find whatever you can and that is your dinner. Don't worry, I make sure the kids are fed.LOL But, these are the nights that hubby and I usually eat cereal for dinner. So, we are always on the lookout for healthy, but yummy options.

Post Honey Nut Shredded Wheat definitely fills the bill. I think my husband ate the whole box within a couple of days. So, I know that it got his seal of approval.LOL This cereal combines the taste of honey and almonds for a delicious treat, while being an excellent source of whole grain and fiber.
To make you feel even better about eating Post Shredded Wheat Cereals, they have formed a partnership with Feeding America called Bowls of Hope. Feeding America is the nation's largest
domestic hunger relief charity and Post wants to help by supplying a balanced breakfast to struggling Americans. Post will do help by donating one bowl of cereal for every box of Post Shredded Wheat purchased, up to 15 million bowls! That is a whole lot of cereal.

I can't think of a better way to eat healthy and help out others, all while enjoying a tasty bowl of cereal. So, next time you are in the cereal aisle, pick up a box of PosAdd Imaget Shredded Wheat and help out someone in need.
Renee

0 comments: