Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Review: POM Wonderful Juice

For those of you who haven't heard, POM Wonderful Juice is packed full of good things. It is made from pomegranates, which have super high levels of antioxidants. These antioxidants help protect your body from free radicals. POM juice has also been shown to improve cardiovascular function and helps keep a healty prostate.
It's great to have be able to drink something that is so great for your body, but how does it taste? Well, POM Wonderful was nice enough to send my family some to try. We received the 100% POM juice, and I did find that it was not as sweet as other juices. My husband found that it left a slightly bitter after taste, but that did not stop him from drinking more than one bottle. Wyatt, on the other hand, loved it. He drank at least 5 bottles and continued asking for it after we ran out.

POM does come in a variety of flavors including, blueberry, cherry, mango, and tangerine blends. I would be very interested in trying these. And, I would definately purchase this as a juice alternative for Wyatt. They also offer POM tea variations and I love tea, so I will be on the lookout for these.

If you are not a huge fan of the flavor, but still want to work POM into your diet, check out their recipe section. When you buy pomegranate juice, be sure to look for POM Wonderful!

Renee

0 comments: