Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Review: Piggy Paint

While I am the mother of two boys, I have 5 nieces, which give me the excuse to buy girly things. Thank goodness my nieces are okay with this. LOL So, when I first heard of Piggy Paint, I knew I had to get some for them.
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic fingernail polish which was designed especially for little girls. They are free of odors and contain only natural ingredients. They also offer an acetone free nail polish remover, which is as natural as the paints they offer. Piggy Paint comes in a variety of colors and has some great gift packs available.

Here is my niece showing off her freshly painted nails, since Piggy Paint was nice enough to send us a bottle of Dandelion Dance to try.

I found that the polish was easy to apply and dried quickly. The polish remover worked really well and left no odors behind. I have purchased Piggy Paint in the past for a gift and would definately do so again.

Do you know some little girl that would love to try Piggy Paint? Well, now is your chance to get some at a great price. Piggy Paint has offered my readers a 15% discount, which is valid until August 31, 2009. All you have to do is enter the code COOL15L when you checkout. All orders over $25 will also receive free domestic shipping. What a great way to stock up on classmate gifts and stocking stuffers!

Renee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an Award!
http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-awards.html