Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Review: Carolina Pad

In case you all have not figured it out yet, I am a huge nerd. Its okay, I have come to terms with this. LOL When I was the little girl who couldn't wait to go shopping for my school supplies, especially for my Trapper Keeper. I can honestly say that when I received a huge box of fun goodies from Carolina Pad, that excitement I used to feel as a little girl came back.

Their stuff is so super cool that I wanted to go back to school. Their patterns are so cute that they have been used on hit shows like 90210, Greek, and Gossip Girl! Carolina Pad has been around since 1945 and offers supplies for school, office, and arts and craft products featuring exceptional quality and design. When a company has been around that long, you know they have to be doing something right.

Here is a picture of the products I got to try out.



The patterns were awesome and colorful. I loved that the notebook had pockets inside. I plan on using some of these while I am at BlogHer next week, because they are just as functional as they are cute.

Seriously, what little girl would not like to have some of these for school supplies? Check out all the choices at Carolina Pad and get your little ones ready to learn with their fun and practical gear. I don't know any better way to get your kids excited about heading back to school than getting some fun new supplies that they can't wait to try and show off to their friends.


Renee

0 comments: